The Good Food Guide is seeking the best local restaurants. Please show your support for WestBeach!
The Good Food Guide has opened nominations for the Best Local Restaurant in Bournemouth. If you love our fresh seafood dishes sourced from local fishermen, international wine selection, elegant atmosphere, and unmatched view over the beach, we’d really appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to nominate us.
About The Good Food Guide
The Best Local Restaurant award celebrates the brilliant contribution that neighbourhood restaurants make to local communities.
The Good Food Guide’s Dining Out survey revealed that 22% of diners choose a local restaurant in order to support the local community, with 40% enjoying the point of difference that a local, independent restaurant can offer when compared with a large chain.
What is a Local Restaurant?
- It’s independently run
- It’s owned by the chef or a hands-on proprietor
- Its menu is in line with the seasons
- It offers regularly changing menus
- It can demonstrate a strong relationship with local suppliers
- It has strong ties to, and support from, the local community
- It’s family friendly, offers lunch and at least 2 dinner services a week
- It gives a genuine warm welcome
- And shows a passion for delivering all of the above.
If you'd like Westbeach to be be recognised as a local, independant restaurant, then please nominate us. Everyone who nominates will be entered into a prize draw to win £500 of Waitrose vouchers. See here for full terms and conditions.
Let’s make WestBeach officially Bournemouth’s #1 seafood restaurant!