The Good Food Guide 2019
Thanks to all of your votes we have been featured in The Good Food Guide 2019 as a local gem.
About The Good Food Guide
The Best Local Restaurant award celebrates the brilliant contribution that neighbourhood restaurants make to local communities.
The Good Food Guide’s Dining Out survey revealed that 22% of diners choose a local restaurant in order to support the local community, with 40% enjoying the point of difference that a local, independent restaurant can offer when compared with a large chain.
What is a Local Restaurant?
- It’s independently run
- It’s owned by the chef or a hands-on proprietor
- Its menu is in line with the seasons
- It offers regularly changing menus
- It can demonstrate a strong relationship with local suppliers
- It has strong ties to, and support from, the local community
- It’s family friendly, offers lunch and at least 2 dinner services a week
- It gives a genuine warm welcome
- And shows a passion for delivering all of the above.
Thank you again for all of you who took the time to vote and we hope we continue to deliver you amazing quality fresh seafood, an elegant atmosphere and an unmatched view over the beach.